Thursday, March 10, 2011

P-TownPart Two




If you visit Cape Cod in the winter, you need to be prepared for everything to be closed. We were. We spent our time meandering down-town. Provincetown is very eclectic and there is a shop to meet your every need; this make window shopping especially delightful. I saw the big pink elephant at the Marc Jacobs store. (I didn't even knew there were Marc Jacobs stores). I had delicious hot chocolate and good service at The Purple Feather. They had homemade gelato, too, which I look forward to trying the next time I visit. We enjoyed dinner, courtesy of Provincetown House of Pizza on two occasions because they are conveniently located, and because, well, we are pizza and chicken fingers kind of people. For breakfast, we asked our trusty inn-keepers what they recommended, and Chach was their pick. We weren't disappointed. You can read my trip advisor review of this place here.

I also found my favorite coffee joint in P-town - The Wired Puppy. I even treated myself to a new travel mug from there because I liked it so much! We could bring the dog in with us; they even had water bowls set up and dog treats at the ready.

My cute new travel mug!

On our way off of the Cape, we stopped at PB Boulangerie, a fancy French bakery that I heard about on the my yarn crawl. The hazelnut croissants were to die for!

Other than find places to eat, we three (me, man, dog) walked around a lot and visited the beach. When we weren't exploring, we were enjoying the coziness of our lovely cottage.

Stay tuned for a post about my P-town yarn crawl, including the fun little bakery we found (I just love bakeries!) and another new coffee cup.

No comments: